Logo

CLICK HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR SONG

.


CLICK HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR SONG

.
Burna Boy
Davido
Wizkid
Naira Marley
Olamide
Tiwa Savage
Rema
Teni
Kizz Daniel
Zlatan
Tekno
Phyno
Yemi Alade

/*
Close
Support
Ask us anything! Our customer service are 24/7 available online.
👋 Hi, how can I help?

« | »

Nigerian Man Cries Out After N7.3 Million Was Mistakenly Transferred To His Diamond Bank Account

Published by on August 16th, 2017.


A Nigerian Man has taken to Micro-blogging site, Twitter to cry out after he received a credit alert of over 7 million naira in his Diamond Bank Account.

The user, @raynergy, said the transfer was made by a company, though he didn’t disclose what company, but it’s been 24 hours, and he hasn’t been contacted by the bank or the company. He wrote;

Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.

The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account

Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.

This immediately prompted a Twitter poll by a Nigerian, who asked other Nigerians what they’d have done if they got a credit alert from an unknown source.

The options were, Return it or Withdraw and Disappear.

61 % voted withdraw and disappear, EFCC is looking for the remaining 39%. Jk.

Click Here To See More Posts About 👇

TRENDING POSTS


CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT


Leave a Reply

NOTE:- Make your comment a bit long to get it approved.



Go Back To The Top

« | »


Looking for something? Search below